Thursday, December 17, 2009

Floating Toby

Ahh a picture of Toby floating in mid air-this is what I saw when I tp'd back into my house today. I don't understand him at all.

Is it wrong to say that I think I look adorable. The store Humming has become my favorite store since it's so dang cheap. My skirt and cute tights you can't see are from there. The tights are free the skirt is $1-everything in the store is 30L!!! I stopped myself from buying everything in the store. The sweater is from Stitch by Stitch's advent hunt which cost a $1 and the gloves and scarf from Reek from the Chimney hunt (you have 3 days left DO IT!!!). So my whole outfit cost $2L (not counting hair and such).

My house is full of somewhat primmy Christmas items that will come down soon. LOL I'll have to put more furniture in. I have been thinking about buying land that may have more prims and stumbled across a nice piece of land with quite a bit of prims for fairly cheap but I don't know the whole buying land thing seems to complicated for me to have to worry about plus I love where I live now. I just found too many prefab homes that are adorable :) Plus I know I would become the dog lady and buy more animals.

Oh and hey for everyone who has Adobe reader I got this email yesterday saying Adobe is hurting computers (yeah there's a reason but ok technology mumbo jumbo blah blah) so you may want to do these steps

  1. Open Adobe Reader
  2. Go to Edit-Preferences
  3. On the side click JavaScript
  4. Uncheck the box next to Enable Javascript
  5. Click ok
  6. Exit
I don't know if it's true but I got a freaked out message from my virus protector today saying something to the effect that this bad thing was attacking me and it had adobe in the name soooooooooo.... my computer hasn't died yet.

I feel like I was really dramatic and all I'm leaving SL for good crap... but I really did think my computer was going kaput. I'm not one of those people that is all like I'm not coming back ever again and then show up 3 days later going I'm back.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, I've tried to fix that Adobe fault for AGES. Is that all it takes? Fark.

Glad its all working ok now! Fingers crossed.

Emerald Wynn said...

You DO look adorable! ♥

Emerald Wynn said...

P.S. And I'm totally one of those melodrama queens who proclaims, "I'M LEAVING FOREVER!" and lasts a whopping three days. LOL