Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New house-edit w/ shirt pic



Hey hey, here's my new house.
Small and cozy and naturey. You can't see it but the shirt I have on it really cute but doesn't seem to fit right and I HATE adjusting things so....it may look a bit crooked eh whatever. I got it from SwanSong (I hope the slurl works, dang second viewer) which I found on the Good Sh@t hunt a few weeks back. Too cute they are having a 50% sale that may have ended already but I got the dress/shirt for 140L.

I tried taking a closer pic but sl is being a pain and not letting me email my pics now so I died when I try to save them and now they wont email to me-ah did I tell you that I love you Linden Labs.

Eh so I did a print screen, here is my badly darkened pic. of my shirt, tunic, think it's called a kaftan shirt I got from Swansong, cute right?

Oh and my headbands in the past 3 pictures have been from Tiny's Bird's Gacha, so if you got some you want to trade....LOL I have like 5 of the same color.

No comments: