Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Go to this place!!!

I found the most gorgeous place today. If you have a special someone go there. It's called nostos deer. It has an area where it's raining and the music playing reminded me a film where the two characters FINALLY get together and kiss, so romantic. My craptastic picture doesn't do it justice b/c raining at night is so pretty. There's not much else there and you will have to fight w/ the noobs since it is on the destination list but so pretty.


Anyway, my cute hat and hair was 10L at the Car Wash sale. It's from Nevermore and La Boheme. They are having a sale where everything is 10L or less. Artileri and Ingenue is there also check it out. The hat has 18 different color change.


I also tried to hit the Gacha Festival but it was so packed nothing rezzed. Will have to go back.

And finally.....



For you Banana :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahhahaha!!