Monday, August 2, 2010

Cute capris!!

Hey hey two days until vacation :)

So anyway bumming around SL and shopping spent way to much on clothes these past few days.

I got these really cute capris from Tutti Frutti from a Gacha 50L per chance. They are so adorable but they do show a bit butt crack which I'm little self conscience about but they are do dang cute.

Hello I'm sexy pose Amie

There are 6 types if you get some you don't like I'll trade :)

Anyway here's some pics from a place I found called Godelin.

Lots of fun things to do
I hanglided

Forgot to turn off my name and group Lol worst picture taker EVER!!

And swung on a rope

Bad pic I know

And just chilled in the most unflattering pose EVER!
Do I look cross eyed? LOL. and that I'm doing bad things to myself........

Anyway I love my hair in the pics. It's from 69 but I don't wear it too much b/c my ao makes me eat my hair, well my chest. I do this weird thrusting thing from time to time (that sounds bad). but I do love my ao I don't bend over and show off my butt or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rofl, love the post, and those pics crack me up (i couldnt resist a buttcrack pun)!!