Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Now if I was a good blogger I would be wearing something from the store I took my picture at... but since I'm not... LOL

I logged in tonight to find a bunch of messages from the store ur.favorite.one. I found out about this store during the Gacha festival. It has cute flowery and girly clothes. Anyway the new store is super cute so I had to snap a pic of me on a swing.

How is it that the grass looks awesome but I look washed out LOL sigh damn crappy graphics card.

Anyway the store is cute and cheap so check it out. Sorry haven't been in much of SL/blogging mood lately. I did finally get into Truth though and my adorable is one of my purchases.

I've just been in a funk lately. I still haven't found a full time job and the library I work keeps jerking me around so getting a bit tired of it all. I know the economy will turn around someday (me trying to be hopeful b/c at least I have a job even if I work less than 20 hours a week SIGH!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come work for me - I'm STILL having trouble getting staff. i've been on a neverending drive to recruit since last October.

Tho - the travelling might kill ya. lol

good luck!

Amie Adamski said...

Grr I don't know what you do in RL but people are crazy trying to get jobs here. We hired a page a few months back that basically just shelves materials pays minimum wage high school students and older women seem to take the job the most. We had people turning in their 3 page resume applying b/c they were downsized.

If it's all right if I'm late everyday I'm game :)