Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jill Closing :(

Hey all-

Vacation was lots of fun, very hot, but fun. Glad to be back home :)

Anyway a store I found back in noob times is closing :( I wish I could tell you how I stumbled upon Jill but I don't remember. I remember stalking lucky boards for this.



And this (and yeah I'm SURE it fit that badly back then LOL)



Well anyway somewhere down the line I dropped the group who knows I blame LL (25 group limit) and I just forgot about the store.

The store is closing tomorrow Aug. 11. You still can join the group and get some free gifts-LOTS of gifts, shirts, bracelets, pants, dresses, tons of them.

I thought the girl next to me was a giant, which she was but she was standing on a couch.


and maybe buy something everything is 50% off I got this pretty dress for 45L.

My textures are being a beast tonight

And hell yeah I'm to lazy to tp somewhere for artsy pics, love my house :)

In other random thoughts-should I be flattered that every live act I see sings Amie? Sigh yeah it was super duper cool the first 100 times. LOL, I tip quite a bit but sometimes I just go to shows and do other things on the computer and not pay attention but after the song I feel obligated to tip. Maybe I just show up the same people.

No comments: