Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ivalde's new gift

Have I told you I love Ivalde, I so do. I have since Noob days. I found Ivalde's outlet room purchased a cute outfit for a linden and I was hooked. For the past few months Ivalde has been giving out group gift, dresses for free heck ya!!

July's gift called Ellie reminded me of going on a picnic so I put on my dress put on my cowboy boots and tried to find a place that had a picnic blankets (that were not romantic apparently the thing to do in sl is take a date on a picnic so they all had couple poseballs).

I found a grill perfect for grilling burgers :)

And sat at the picnic table enjoying it
And finally I just sat and enjoyed the view

Ivalde's group cost 100L to join all the group gifts from Jan.-July are still there up for grabs.


In other things I think I'm a skin snob. I think I only look good in Belleza, Cupcakes look horrible on me and the Tuli skin I was wearing yesterday made me look like I had no lips. I really want to like Tuli but the skins look horrible on me.

I think I need to get the face emoter (read here) b/c I love my same bland expression in all my photos LOL. BEST BLOGGER EVER!!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - woohoooo!

I'm pissed cause one of the dang emoters I bought put a ghost script in my house, and I keep going over my prim limit. Theyve reset the sim twice. FARKKKKKK!!!!

I have no idea which one it was.

Unknown said...

Nice site. On your blogs very interest and i will tell a friends.
Dubai Audit