Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cologne Cathedral

I can't remember how I ran across the Cologne Cathedral, I think someone gave me a landmark for it a few months back.
Cologne Cathedral

In front

The best thing about the cathedral is how life like it is. If you have ever been to Europe you probably saw at least one cathedral. I love the inside of the cathedral, it is so life like.

Stained glass window

Looks real

More inside

Love the arches

There is also pretty lanscaping outside. There is a path that surrounds the Cathedral and a gazebo.
Gazebo

And a fountain that I had to splash in :)
Splashing in the fountain

There is also a stage and a piano to play so of course I had to do that too :)

Playing piano

The cathedral is actually on two connected sims. It is so pretty and shows how life like things can be in SL. But the best thing about it-NO LAG!!!

The Cologne Cathedral is located at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Stadtmenschen/128/128/32

No comments: