Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Internships

Ahh so I started my internship which is great because that means in December I will be done with grad school. Although I hate starting new jobs/internships which ever because they know what you need to do but they are never prepared enough for you to completely be able to do everything and they sort of let you be to stare at the wall or in my case leave me w/o a computer for a few weeks. Yeah although it was a billion times better when I worked my retail job after I graduated with my undergrad when the manager bitched about having to train me and then left me to train with the crazy old lady who kept telling me I was doing everything wrong in front of patrons (ah I so don't miss my retail job, I even secretly wish the store will file bankruptcy).

Anywho I haven't been doing much in SL, I have been going to more live music performances. When I first joined SL I lived at these events. I love seeing live music in RL and it is similar in SL I can just sit on my computer in my pjs while my little Amie looks all cute :). These performers are fantastic. If you have never seen a live performance go now!!! I recommend the Gaslight (I lived there in early Amie days, although don't go much now) or Pannie's. Again if I was good blogger I would post slurls but yeah whatever.

In closing here is my little vulgar tobes :)


Dirty Toby

Although the scarecrow looks like he enjoys it. I started decorating for fall, do I want fall to come-heck no, but I can't wait to decorate my house. I promise to wait until Oct. to decorate for Halloween. And then Christmas, my house is going to be crazy Griswold decorated, well not that bad I only have 150 prims and toby takes 24 :)

Next up: I do have to take pics of Toby b/c the new A.I.F update included sunglasses-off to the beach with Toby :-P Ahh I'm such a loser b/c I'm so excited-off to find more friends.

No comments: