Sunday, July 25, 2010

hi there long time no read

Oh bad blogger Amie bad blogger.

I only lasted 3 days for the blogger challenge. SL still crashes for me when I try to save a picture to my desktop which sucks a lot, so I haven't taken any pictures. I will be getting photoshop again soon so my pictures may not look half bad from hitting print screen. Stupid SL. I should just dl the old viewer again.

In SL news, so much lag-tastic stuff at the summer of Love thingy. Spent to much lindens. My favorite buy was a pair of flower shoes (insert pic here if sl wasn't a pain). They are so cute.

I again have a house. I thought I could go w/o one but changing and rezzing stuff in the public is a pain. The house is small and just 75 prims but cheap and good for now since I'm only online a few days a week.

Well hopefully my picture pain will end soon b/c blogs w/ just words are boring LOL. Just wanted to say I'm alive to my oh 7 followers :)

Oh and hey does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying typing gesture. I have it turned off on my ao but that just makes me type w/ one hand. I don't know if it's different w/ the second viewer.

2 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

Yay! Welcome back!

You can turn it off in Preferences.

I would tell you exactly where except I crash every time I log on (seriously). I've given up for the night. Sadly, I only have time for SL on the weekends now, and it's so laggy then that I can't be in world for five minutes without crashing.

So I feel your pain, sista!!

Amie Adamski said...

Ok I have to find preferences w/ the new stupid viewer LOL I can do it!!

I seem to only get on during the week, but I was home all weekend so I spent a lot of time online. I only crash when I try to save a dang picture.

Stupid second life!