Thursday, June 18, 2009

BBBC 5-Shape it up

Anyway today is post anything you want day so.........

Last night was the BBBC party and I went because I love dancing anywhere in SL. Although I think the whole concept of rave went over my head because I was terrible overdressed (I love my Bingo dress, if you go to the Elate store visit the tiny store attached) but whatever, I had fun dancing anyway. The place was really prett- so many colors and I should have taken more pictures of the actual party but I was being lazy last night.


Dancing
I just wish I wasn't so damn shy sometimes and would have talked and actually met people, oh well. I guess if you normally shy in RL you can't really bust out and be all crazy social in SL.

For the past few weeks I have been trying to find a new shape because about a month ago when I was talking to someone I realized the shape I have is the default one given to you when you start. I messed around with it in the beginning and then I doubt I did anything else really much. I think I look cute I guess. I had tried shapes here and there that I got but I never cared for them-they either made me look like amazon woman or the face looked ugly to me. I don't care for the eyes in any of the shapes-they are small, I like my big eyes.

Last week a store was having a sale so I was trying on demos, well dumbass me wasn't paying much attention and accidently bought the shape and the not the demo (thankfully the shapes were on sale for $150L). I tried it on and it was all right. I can't find the lm for the place, the lm with the shape brings me to houses to rent, so sorry but it's called Lelutka.


Another shape
Oof what a bad picture, it is a pretty shape and I'm sorry that I can't find more information.


Last night I decided to buy one of the Cupcakes grab bags mostly for the skin since I loved the lip color and I got a shape, cute yeah but I don't know.


Cupcake Shape

Altered cupcake shape
I messed with the eyes a bit, but nothing else really.


I always seem to go back to my default one.

My shape
Although I guess my shoulder are too wide :)-oh well.

No comments: