Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBBC Post 1


Eh so yeah I figured WTF and will joine the challenge :) I'm a stalker for alot of SL blogs I just never comment or if I do I comment anonomous-Why I have no clue I think I'm too shy.

So here we go.....
How long have you been on blogger?

Well besides a personal RL blog which I had a few years ago-only since March. I started the blog to highlight some pretty places in SL which may be interesting to librarians (I joined SL taking a library science class, but have ventured way far from anything library). My orginal class included a wiki which I have been borrowing from and taking pictures of the locations since my professor has everyone join SL for her class every semester. But I haven't posted much I know-freebie clothes seem to take up too much of my time and also homework in RL. I'm thinking about just changing the blog and just show random things-like Toby my SL dog who loves sleeping in objects around my house....


Yeah he's in a tree (I don't call myself the best photo taker-I have like 30 of him in my furniture around my house and yeah when I talk to friends it usually includes me going where the hell is Toby)




Has it enriched your life?

Hmm well I don't think I have posted enough-so no. I have gone to a few cool places :)

All right looking forward to a fun week :)

No comments: