Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random thoughts-BBBC 4

I think I may skip the next qeustion because I honestly have no clue who I would change places with. I'm afraid if I say someone I don't know it would seem like I'm stalking them. So I just blab a bit.

I think I'm going to start a picture a day post because well typing long posts just doesn't cut it for me. Mostly because I have so much RL to do. I'm taking two summer school classes this summer and they are kicking my butt. But I do always seem to pop into sl for a bit to check notices and ims. Pictures may be fun-a way to remember things in SL.

I think I have about another year to play around in SL than situations in RL will make me stop. I might still be able to but not as often. I don't mention SL much to people in my RL-it doesn't come up. I told a friend about the U2 concert b/c she's a fan but she just thought it was weird. My brother knows about SL and signed up for an account a few months before me but he didn't care for it so his account sits unactive.

Anyway I'll post a few pictures of one of my favorites places in SL-Apollo. It was one of the first places I went to SL and in the beginning I would spend so much time there because I thought it was beautiful.


At apollo



Sunset

I love sunsets in SL-it's just one of those things I don't know why :)


Oh and I don't know why my font in the post below is all big-weird crap like that is always happening to me-miss yeah I know how to html code.

No comments: