Monday, June 15, 2009

BBBC Post 2

Hello all :)

Today's question is: What is your perfect SL day?

Well like most I would say no lag, no crashes, no stupid people (that last one would make my week).

Other than that-a sale at one of my favorite stores would help too.

But for the most part just spending the say listening to music and playing with Toby. I don't know why Toby makes me laugh but he does. Hmm that may be a little sad lol.

Take last night for instance I was bumming around and earlier in the day I had grew Toby so he was HUGE.


Me and Toby

I love that I can carry him around on my shoulder but apparently not if he grows, he's bigger than me.
BIG Toby
Toby's from A.I.F. by the way.
Toby back to normal

Finding cute things also makes it a nice day in SL. Like this hat I found-see I'm a horrible picture taker b/c I probably should have shown the flower on the side. I love flowers, I have yet to really find a really nice place full of flowers (so if you have a landmark send it my way-I'll probably thank you and talk you're ear off though because I'm shy but say hello and I won't shut up).


Sitting outside my house

And one final picture because I think it's cute-

Aww cute :)


No comments: