Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Had to show a picture of my Magika hair. Love it so much-it has lights-too cute. It covers my right eye though so I had to lose the glasses. I really like Magika and it has lots of cute hair but alot covers the eyes that I don't really care for.

Here's the link for Magika. The hair is 50L for the time.

My eyes are from Hoot-They were 50L too the other day don't know if they still are. They were called like Holiday dazzle or something neat like that-there's flecks of colors in the eyes.



And oh my god I want a sheep for my house-screw the damn chickens!!! This was found somewhere on my chimney hunt hunting. Took forever for it rez oh and look there's the book you're looking for. It was so cute and not that primmy will have to look for the owner so I can buy it.

No computer crash yet-haven't decided if I want to start the picture thing again.




No comments: