Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally and f-ing awesome boots

Well I can sort-of be relieved. I finally got test results back from my little medical drama and it's all fine. It has been a worry since May and a loooonnnnnnnnggggggg dragged out process.

So anyway in between homework from my massive summer school class (procrastinating a bit right now since have homework due), I'm still going away at the Slice of Summer hunt and reading the freebie blogs. I saw these boots from Sentou Yousei and went I so want those. I have a slight hate relationship with this place because they are awesome boots, but A's never come up or one time when I was trying to get one some girl was clicked on the chair and I think either got an A or a question mark. I hate when people do that, I'd rather just try to be fast. So anyway I poped over there to see the letter and it was like Y or Q and had 15 min. left. So I went back home and opened more slice of summer gifts. I had forgotten all about it for like another 25 min. I went back just to see and the freaking chair actually had an A on it.


My f-ing awesome boots


I love these boots so much I never want to take them off. Sure they have a half naked woman on it and the store's name branded on it but they are awesome. There's spur attachments too which I haven't worn yet. I should go hop on the horses that are by my house :-P. Oh and my couch in the background a gift from the summer hunt, love it.

So anyway I also joined the Kungler's group because I love this dress.

Great wall of China

Posing on the Great Wall of China
These pictures are at the Great Wall of China and if I was a good blogger I would have a slurl but I don't. I found in the showcase. It is really cool. I noticed the sim next to it had some really cool buildings so I flew over to it. It was called Japan something I think. But anyway I got on the bicycle cart thingy.
Going for a ride
And prayed to Buddha.
Praying to Buddha
If it wasn't like 2 in the morning I would have played more...and gotten slurls.

Ok off to do homework now-sigh.

No comments: