Sunday, July 12, 2009

Such a long time

Well my whole post a picture a day thing lasted what a day. Ha. I have an excuse. I had been sick since like May, sick in a way I won't go into on my blog, in fact only like 5 people know and most not until after I was poked a bunch of times by doctors. You see I HATE going to the doctor, hate it. All they do is make you feel worse because you can go as soon as you start getting sick and it's still too late or you could have done something not to get sick. But my little sickness was not getting better so I finally went. I think it will be fine, I'll find out my results tomorrow.

Anyway so way back around the 4th (which I guess was just last week) I took pics to celebrate.


Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth!
Hope everyone had a nice holiday!!

No comments: