Monday, July 20, 2009

Hunting and camping

So I always say I will never do another hunt-but then every month there is a new one and I start it. I have been good though-I start them and then don't finish, or I just pick up gifts from stores I like. But the Slice of Summer hunt has so much cute stuff in it (plus a very nice hint website) I am flying through the hunt.

So anyway today I was hunting and suddenly my face disappears.

Scary

Creepy right I don't know what happened. I went into appearance mode and it was fine.

Anyway on my hunt (#51 to be exact) I popped into K's House & K'+ m Shop. This store has been in a few hunts so I'm sure I have stuff in my inventory from them. If you have never been-go-there are so many little pose balls like a trampoline and hopscotch (which is called something else). I'm mad I forgot about this store b/c I was looking for a swing a little while back and they have 2 nice ones. Oh well.

So after I picked up the gift I saw a camping station thingy for a cute table and chairs. I exercised for 15 min. to get-so funny. Ah the little things that make me laugh.
Camping

Oh so yeah like my outfit, it cost me a grand total of $1-only the shoes from Chuchuclet.
Pants from Modd G-free in store
Shirt from Anuenue from hunt #25
Earings from Twisted and Spoiled from hunt #26
Hair from W&Y-got it somewhere, I think the Peppermint Blue place

Like that eh-freebie blogging here I come.

And woohoo I have a follower-Love you Emerald and your opinions even it means your inbox gets filled with I hate Emerald mail.

No comments: