Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BBBC #2

whoops behind already, blame it on being away from a computer and having to share a computer when E3 is going on :)


All righty

SL Bloggers - Write about three positive things going on in your Second Life.

Hmm well since I've been away for some time... I think this may be what I like about SL mostly

1-I'm actually back in SL :). My computer more or less died in Dec. I could still use it but pretty much if I signed on it would die, then it would just die at random this went on for months. I stopped using it only to hop on every so often to check email. In April and after a new Belleza skin was released I got itchy and hopped back online only to have my computer completely break down in the middle of April so I'm back online now.

2-I love seeing live acts. These people are fantastic, sometimes far better than half the stuff that is on the radio now. Why certain people get to sing and be famous while these people are just in SL is beyond me. but at least they get to sing to the public.

3-All the fantastic places in SL. I can travel to Greece, Italy, Paris, New York in minutes. It is so awesome. The places look fantastic.

Hmm this post sucks oh well

Thanks for reading :)


Oh one more SL love-I won $100 Lindens for having Marinoco in my Profile picks-Love random money :)

No comments: