Friday, June 11, 2010

More SL hate

Oh one more thing-if I try to save a picture to my computer SL will crash Why why why? LOL I feel like such a noob it took me forever today to figure out how to teleport with a landmark and if I had a landmark in a nc it saved it no I don't a lm to Truth I'm just to lazy to search my inventory and since I have a nice nc...

Is everyone else having (or had) as much trouble as I am. I feel so dumb.

Yay for blogger for finally have more background choices after like 6 years.

2 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

AMEN to Blogger finally offering new designs. Mine is such an eyesore.

SL has gone completely STALE on me during the past couple of months. Nothing ever works well. I usually end up just feeling frustrated and not like I've had any fun. So I feel you.

Anonymous said...

Hating that photo-saving-crash fault. Hate.


Loving having you back! wooohoooo