Sunday, June 13, 2010

BBBC 2010-Post 1

Nice blog title.
So here we go again.

Question 1- Why did you become a blogger? How has it enriched your life?

Hmm I started a RL blog probably way back in 2003 to post complaints about rl I remember someone telling me how pretentious a person has to be to start a blog b/c who the hell would want to read what YOU wrote. Which is true but my rl blog was for me mostly if someone stumbled upon it well they probably wouldn't know who wrote it. Anyway my sl blog was started to show some cool places to go in SL. This started off slowly and then it turned into a picture a day blog, and then my computer broke and I stopped using SL for 6 months. Anyway the blog is probably mostly for me to remember things I have done in SL, the ugly clothes I probably wore and so on. Do I expect people to read it...no b/c I think I'm pretty boring LOL. I also take really bad pictures and since my last computer ate my free photoshop I got in school my pictures are even worse :)

Has it enriched my life? Probably not, is that bad. I just like to ramble about stuff go back month later and laugh at myself.

All right I wrote enough since I'm watching the Food Network Chocolate Coaster challenge I need some chocolate and have to get ready for True Blood which is coming on in a bit :).

No comments: