Sunday, October 18, 2009

New House and Happy Fall!

Hmm I had written a post about how smells in RL remind me of what I was doing in SL but I will not bore you with that, instead here's pictures of my new house.


New House

New House

It's small and cute, my pictures suck b/c sl hates rezzing for me lately ho hum. I should be a good blogger and post slurls of my lovely halloween stuff but most of it is from Holiday Bliss and the other's are from some store that I can never remember the name of and only remember to find it when I run across it in a hunt. I'll find it and edit my post.

Also I was picking and choosing places to do in the Pumpkin Prints hunt (thanks to Ms. Susa, she posts pictures of hunt prizes). I was trying to find Number 14 because I had a nice deck in the back but I can't find it for the life of me, so if anyone is doing it send me a hint or figure out this one that is on the official hunt blog.

14. JJ Lanes

Hint: THEY WILL BE SMILING AT YOU

Send me an IM if you have found the item.


4 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

What an ADORABLE house!! I'm a prefab fanatic, so now I'm thinking I might need it... LOL!

Definitely Gibbs said...

I agree! Lovely house. where did you buy it??

Amie Adamski said...

Thanks for the compliments I wish I could take credit but I just rent my house from someone I work with. Although I did Edit it and its called The Cuddle Cottage (the bay window has a seat in it) and it's by Thistle Here's the slurl http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thistle/148/153/24

Looks like its 800L

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute!!!