Friday, October 23, 2009

Run and go get this NOW :)

Have you found out about 50 Linden Fridays!!!! I finally joined the group last week and after a few extremely LAGGY places today I was ready to give up but for but I'm glad I didn't. Run and go get this jewelry set from Miel before midnight Friday night.


Miel Necklace

I love it so much it's so pretty, and well if you know me you know I LOVE flowers so it was perfect. The picture is sort of pixulated. I was trying to be all artsy (Thanks my new friend Bob LOL trying to compete against your pictures from Thursday night) but they just came out dark. I played around with Photoshop a bit and got it lighter. And oh my god I think I have man hands-oh well LOL.

I also accidentally deleted at least one post b/c I was getting rid of drafts oh well sigh. I don't know which one I did though because yeah.

(If this post seems unusually peppy I think its from all the candy I have been eating all day-damn Halloween).

Oh and I still never found the blasted JJ Janes pumpkin oh well. The place is too laggy.

Well have a great weekend everyone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol - I reckon I have man hands too. Great pic Amie!