Monday, October 26, 2009

OMG-Run to Ivalde

So in my many notices today I saw one from Ivalde that said 63 items are 100L. So I was like ok I'll go find like one thing. Well apparently my brain was broken because holy crap I could spend 6300 and actually more because if the dress has more than one color they are all 100L.

I have only bought one thing so far-a black gown from L'Abel (which was originally 500l I was looking longingly at the gowns this morning when I bought the Beat the Monday blues item)


I love love LOVE Ivalde and have since the beginning of Amie's SL when I stumbled across the store and bought a cute outfit for a linden. I found the store again during the POE hunt and that was also when the store was giving away presents all throughout December-cute little dresses that Amie wore to death and still does (why do I have all these new clothes and end up wearing the same things over and over again)

So the sale runs until Nov. 1 so get there NOW!!!

There is also a sale at Ingenue, the Sunny sim is doing a trick or treat hunt, and Son!a has 5 gorgeous gowns for 300L. So going to be broke after this week.

No comments: