Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hmm Guess I should post

So I haven't posted in like 2 weeks. There is no reason why I've been lazy and trying to get my internship stuff typed out and cross stitching ornaments for Christmas (I once had an boyfriend tell me-you cross stitch...but that's for old people..sigh It's fun)

So my first rez day was October 4. I wore the title flipper thing that Banana's Hubby gave me (I don't know you real name or it's slipped my mind sorry) and since I was not online most of the day wore it to work and then I was tired and logged off. Uneventful really. I took a few pics of me on that day and found a super old one that some guy took of me in the beginning but I never got around to post anything. I may do a belated celebration.

So what have a been up to... Well I'm working the Frank Elite club now a couple days a week. Free membership until the end of the week IM me for group tag-the place is gorgeous check it out. I moved to a new smaller house because I work with the owner and it was cheap LOL. But mostly because the sim is beautiful. I'll post pictures when I'm not too lazy to do so. Since I moved I need more furniture because my old furniture is just no good right? :) I just bought a few things. I'm still decorating around for Halloween but I don't want to decorate too much and be the tacky house on the sim (wait for Christmas though). All right RL work is calling me so I gotta run.

Here's an old picture of Toby because I like posting pictures. It's super old because that's my first house I rented, but it's on my flickr and probably on the blog somewhere I'm just too lazy to go through my pictures on my computer.

Taking a bath

Or and since two people google Oracul AO and found me I have to say I love the AO-go buy one it's one of the cheapest AO's I have seen. At least check it out. I hope that is the store name I honestly don't know.

1 comment:

Definitely Gibbs said...

don't worry about my name, you can call me 'banana's hubby' or just kiavik ;)
I know it's my fault, my name is confusing! have a look at this

http://pandoradesigns.wordpress.com/