Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Question for the the 4 people who read my blog

Where can I get a free script thingy for above my head to say hey it's my rez day. I want to celebrate and be annoying and tell everyone.

Also hey while we're at it, where can I get a cheap girly AO. I've made a few of my own with cheapie poses but I still look robotey. And not a ao where it looks like I'm giving myself a breast exam-seriously some girl had this and I would have taken pictures but it was at work so probably wouldn't look good. I guess it is October and we should be celebrating breasts but come on.

All the made up words Yeah.

Being crafty in RL and not online too much. I seem to only go online to change clothes maybe I didn't play enough with dolls when I was little :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing you are talking about is a Titler. Xstreet have a few for free.
My AO is from Vista and I've had it for ages. Expensive tho, but worth it.

Happy shopping!

Definitely Gibbs said...

just sent you a flip title inworld. It's a good one, just wear it and type this in local:
title blue (or whatever color you like) it is my rez-day today!
as for the AO, not sure i can help, i ve never had one in 2 yrs and a half of sl :)

Amie Adamski said...

Ahh Thanks guys :) I now I need to spend a fortune on a good AO just haven't buckled down yet.

Anonymous said...

I have the Oracul "Pure Lady" Ao and I love it! You can search Oracul in XStreetsl, I am not sure if they have a shop inworld. Their most expensive AO is 300L...
Marianne

Definitely Gibbs said...

oh, i forgot. the titler....just use it carefully.

http://naturalbornkiavik.blogspot.com/2009/09/banned-from-sweethearts.html

Some people don't like it ;)

Amie Adamski said...

Thanks for the suggestion Marianne and thanks for reading my blog :)