Friday, September 18, 2009

Decorating for fall

So a few months ago when I became a SL adult and started renting a house rather than changing in public one of the things I was most excited for was decorating for the holidays. I joined SL before Halloween last year (rez day Oct 4 coming up), so the holidays were in face. When I did the POE hunt, the first hunt of MANY, I got to see all the Christmas decorations people had up and for sale. I love to decorate with snowman in RL and they are so many around SL also.

Anyway, I started putting up fall decorations in the middle of August. I have a scarecrow and fall trees and leaves all around.

Decorating my house for fall


Scarecrow, wreath and tree from Holiday Bliss
Leaves on Ground from SHD
Hair from Tiny Bird-50L Fridays!! Yeah
And other stuff I'm too lazy to write about.


I also took a picture of the tree behind me because it's so pretty. I saw it while shopping at Intrigue Co (also where I got my Grover sweatshirt from). It's from Mudshake. If you have never been there-go it's so so pretty. I couldn't find it there so I bugged the owner Isolahara Catteneo to tell me where it was. She got back to me within 12 hours I swear but still apologized for the late response because she was on a business trip in RL. Too nice. The tree cost only 95L which is awesome. It poofs off little leaves also.
I have other trees that I didn't put there that was there when I rented that I wish I could temporary get rid of b/c the tree is sort of hidden oh well.

Mudshake tree

Other than that I haven't been online much lately because I don't know I'm just getting bored of SL. My RL has been so freaking busy lately and I've been so tired so I haven't been doing much. This picture sums it up since in RL I have just been going around lazing in comfy clothes.


Oh and the internship is going good, I don't feel like a complete idiot---most of the time :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo -pretty!

And whats wrong with changing in public? lol

Amie Adamski said...

Ha ha I think a bunch of people do-or at least run around in lingerie.

I remember opening POE gifts in the public such a pain. I would find sandboxes and get annoyed by stupid people-having a home is so much better