Thursday, September 10, 2009

Symphony

So last night I decided I need to do what I orginally started the blog for. So I browsed the showcase and found a place to go. I chose Symphony because I love the nature sims, so I decided to see what it had.

There are so many pretty places. You teleport around by a map that is located everywhere.

How to tp around the sim


Naturally my first place I chose was the library. It was all right. There was a piano that I played with mostly.


Piano fun

Posing on the piano
Hot no :)-Hot boots at least from Periquita :)

Next I visited the lighthouse. Ok builders here is an suggestion for Amie-Don't do spiral staircases b/c little Amie can never get up them. I should have taken a picture-I ended up just flying from the outside. Sigh...


LIghthouse

There is a little pond near the lighthouse where you can feed the ducks.

Lake

One of the best parts is the reef-omg I loved it. I think I may have to turn into a mermaid. This picture does not do it justice at all.


Floating with the sea animals
The island also has a little place with a bunch of flowers and butterflies flying around. Really pretty. I should have take better pictures of my bathing suit-it's so cute.


Symphony

Pretty butterfly

Baths which reminded me of the Roman baths I went to when I was in Europe years ago.


Baths

Baths

And a few waterfalls.


Another Waterfall
The place is really pretty, there's couple poseballs all over and the island plays well symphony music but when I was there earlier it was playing jazz music. A nice place to sit and just listen to the music.

Oh and the place is full of animals, horses and dolphins and my little reindeer friend and a HUGE WHALE!!

Whale

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :)

I have a few more pictures on my Flickr if you want to check them out. I know I'm not a great photographer but yeah whatever.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Symphony/99/140/29

No comments: