Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things I found out about SL by Amie Adamski

So yeah this is probably obvious to EVERYONE but I found out two things today about the mini-map. /me Happy Fists

So apparently the little green dots tell you exactly where someone is meaning is they are a complete circle they are on the same level as you. If they are an up arrow they are above you and a down arrow they are below you (did I explain it nicely-probably not). I never knew this I just assumed the arrow pointed the way they were moving-Slaps Head.

And I also found out if you hover your mouse over the green dots you can see who that green dot is. When did this happen? So cool when you are trying to find someone, like when I'm working and have to find crazy noob who comes running in in non-formal wear.

Who says you can't learn things in SL?

No comments: