Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#11-Wishing and hoping

This picture sums up what I have been doing the past few days.
I love Lucky Boards, I do I love a good freebie-however lucky boards HATE the letter A-hate, loathe, spit at it-say what you want. Every once in a while I will walk into a store with an A on the board and it is usually an item I will never wear. Like on the one of the hunts A's kept coming up in a neko store that had a bunch of people waiting. I don't think I kept the items (although maybe they are somewhere in my inventory).

I should probably just buy the sweater here at S@bbia because it is actually on sale because sometimes items are only in the boards. Sigh... Oh and my cute coat is from this store too-Love the button detail on the front.

And omg have I talked about the POE hunt. There's a few flickr pictures up and from what I have seen ah great prizes. Look at this:


Let It Snow POE Gift

And this...


(FDD) PoE Hunt Gift Ad


And my favorite so far...

bloody
I can't wait for this hunt :)-I don't know why I have a fondness for this hunt I think it all started in SL for during this hunt. I got a nice skin some great clothes and looked unnoob like.

Take care everyone :)


No comments: