Sunday, November 22, 2009

#9-Happy Turkey Day!!

A bit early but oh well

An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. ~Irv Kupcinet

As you can tell I haven't gone out much in SL since the last like 5 pictures are at my house. I've been so busy hardly logging on-2 more weeks.


Ugh the holiday season means lots of food-which means watching weight is hard to do. I baked cookies Friday and today already. It's better when I bake though because I tend not to eat them. Tomorrow is last day of my internship *tear. At least I learned that I still want to do this whole library thing.

Can't really tell in the picture but I have a new shape. I got it for a few lindens at McSkin while stalking the lucky board a few weeks back (never got the blasted sweater though, I swear boards hate A's). I modified it a bit and it was cute. But a little while after wearing it my eye looked wonky-what the hell. It's like the white part of the eye isn't there in my left eye. I snapped this picture like an hour before it happened and it looked fine.

Please share your reasons why this would have happened. I tried relogging no go, and I put on my old shape and my eyes are fine. Oh well.

4 comments:

Emerald Wynn said...

LOL! I've never heard of that happening -- can you take a picture? That is so unfortunate and I'm so sorry but your description of it made me laugh.

"wonky"

Anonymous said...

My eyes go funny sometimes too. I look crosseyed in some of my pics. lol. I thought it was my prim eyelashes, but nup.
Sorry, cant help you there!

Amie Adamski said...

I figured it out and it was really dumb and embarassing-I had adjusted a hair a bit so it didn't cover my glasses and apparently in my new shape my head was different whatever-I just adjusted the hair a bit and I was fine.

Yeah SL dumb sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amie, I didnt check out the Christmas Fair on the Christmas sim that I just blogged about, but you may be able to get some items there :)