Thursday, November 26, 2009

#13-Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

"Those early Pilgrims were thankful for what had happened to them, and we should be thankful, too. We should just be thankful for being together. I think that's what they mean by 'Thanksgiving'. . ." - A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
This is the Mayflower in SL. No I don't have a slurl I had it and then I copied something else and I forgot. My pose is a bit Titantic King of the World thing but I'm too short and it didn't look good lol. I'm feeling a bit sick in RL my body is achy and my throat hurts :(

I'm supposed to be getting up and going shopping tomorrow-we'll see. Speaking of shopping-oh I'm going to have 0L left after the 50L Friday huge sale. I don't even want to know how many stores are participating. I saw the list and it is a bunch!

Again hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and did fill up too much on turkey and pie :)

No comments: