Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

So my little take a stand lasted a week lol, and I shopped on 50L Friday sue me.

No I've just been super busy in RL. I graduate in a few weeks and have to plan an (EEK!!) speech and I'm nearly through with my internship (tear) and have began applying for jobs. Once I get a full time job I think SL may go away. I don't know though.

I will first spend all my money on the day after thanksgiving Fifty Linden Fridays. Like 50 stores will have a 50L sale, omg take my money.

So just been basically logging in to work in SL. I did on a boring night find a penguin avie and bounced around with that a bit.
I look so sad, no?


And finally here's a picture of me today with cute clothes, the glasses are from deco-love them.

The sweater is 1L from somapop, it is so cute, sorry no lm in SL listening to Skye Galaxy (search for him he is fantastic!!) and can't figure out how to make it into a link LOL.

I would do the picture a dayfor a year thing because I think it's cool, but do I think I'll be around in a year-probably not-too much going to happen in RL by next year.

Will be more exciting once I graduate in holy shit 3 weeks :))!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amie... I did a post just for youuuuu!
Hope you like, and that it helps :)
Luff, Banana.

http://bananavella.blogspot.com/2009/11/dear-amie.html