Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blah

I think that pretty much sums me up lately-Haven't really done much lately except go online tool around a bit and then log off. In RL I'm starting to look for full time jobs since I will be done with my internship at the end of the month. I

I started the Changing of the Seasons hunt b/c it's short and it gives store names so if I can't find the item in a few minutes I tp to the next store. I saw pictures with some cute outfits so I thought it was worth it. Otherwise you could the 18 million other hunts going on right now. I am pretty good on going through hunt items I force myself too, although on Sunday I went through the two Valentine hunts I never opened and just deleted items if I didn't know the store of if the name of the item didn't appeal to me. I figured hey I never opened so I will never know. I really think I should start throwing stuff away after I wear it once.

I took down my few Halloween items and tried to find some Thanksgiving ones at the few places I go to but they are already decorated for Christmas0-What?! . Now I know I want to decorate my house out (sorry Tobes you may be sleeping in my inventory for a bit) but it's a bit early. I haven't even thought about Christmas in RL-sigh. I did stumble upon a turkey for like 10L in someone's yard I swear LOL and left up some pumpkins.

So I got a mean message from Flickr last week saying that I can only hold 200 pictures and I'm at 170 now. I deleted a few (omg I'm putting you to sleep right) Because of that no pictures today LOL. I guess I'm going to have to just take pictures from my computer for blog posts.


1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

Move to Photobucket!

I saw the Changing of the Seasons prizes pictures too and was really impressed with the quality of most of them. And LOL — I still haven't sorted my Greatest Love Valentine's Hunt stuff. I should just toss that whole folder.

Ignorance is bliss!!